The Shift System 1st Annual
Spiritual Leadership Retreat
Joshua Tree, CA
August 10-13, 2023
We started out talking about elevator speeches and ended up here!
Whether you work with others or not, this retreat is about owning who you are and how you show up in the world.
This spiritual leadership retreat...
Is a chance to gain...
- Increased self-awareness around purpose and service
- Self-discovery about your unique leadership qualities.
- Clearing around shadow issues that limit confidence
Is a time apart for...
- Personal reflection and contemplation
- A break from your daily routine and distractions
- Meeting like-hearted people and deepening friendships
Go from shying away...to fully embracing who you are!
LET'S TALK ABOUT..
- Getting comfortable with your gifts
- Owning the magic of what you do
- Overcoming leadership fears
- What does it mean to be spiritually trustworthy?
- Spiritual Leadership shadow work
- What is our motivation for doing the work we do or want to do?
- What do we really believe about what we do or want to do?
- Putting a price on spiritual services
- Are we willing to own the power of the gifts we share?
- Keeping it all in perspective
Plus, there will be time for whoever would like to share their gifts with the group. Any other ideas? Let me know!
THURSDAY NIGHT: Welcome, check-in and An Evening of Mystical Tales group reading.
FRIDAY and SATURDAY: Morning and afternoon sessions. (See possible themes below.) Plus time for people to share a sample of their gifts.
There will be a break before dinner to enjoy the pool. We'll dine out. The evening will be reserved for social time unless we decide to do something else.
SUNDAY: Morning session and closing time.
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure." - Marianne Williamson
The retreat goes from Thursday night to Sunday noon. In addition to our sessions, there will be time to enjoy the pool, each other and the area.
- Snacks and tea
- Light breakfast
- Lunch (Friday and Saturday)
- 3 nights accommodations at house (while space is available)
Dinner is not included (We'll dine out.)
The cost for this magical experience is $575. Space is limited.
If you'd like to stay elsewhere, cost for retreat without overnight accommodations is $470.
$100 registration holds your spot. Balance due by June 10.
Email me to register: [email protected]
Joshua Tree, CA
We've rented an amazing house in the desert to hold our sessions. It's on eight acres with incredible desert views across from the north entrance to Joshua Tree National Park.
We've got some room in the house to overnight (see Cost Section above). And a reasonably priced hotel nearby for the rest.
Please email me for more details. [email protected]
Joshua Tree, CA
DRIVING: Best bet? Follow your GPS. Address will be provided upon registration.
AIRPORTS: If you fly into LAX or BURBANK INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (preferable) we should be able to pick you up and carpool to Palm Springs. Please check with me before booking to be sure we can coordinate.
We’ll leave for Joshua Tree no later than 1 pm so you’ll need to arrive well before that.
PALM SPRINGS AIRPORT – I don’t really know this airport, but I believe it’s an option. Someone might be able to pick you up from there.